Averatec Laptop Useless Under FC3RC1

Kim Lux (Mr.) lux at diesel-research.com
Wed Oct 27 18:34:17 UTC 2004

I'd boot with a rescue disk (Fedora or otherwise), mount the boot
partition and take a look at what has been installed in /boot and take a
look at grub.conf.  (/boot/grub)  I suspect that there is a file missing
or something is wrong in grub.conf.

I had a similar problem to this when I was first updating kernels in
RH8.  The problem then was that I had one of the partition descriptors
wrong in grub.conf.

--
Kim Lux (Mr.) <lux at diesel-research.com>