FC3 rc2 issues

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Oct 28 23:06:38 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 17:23 -0500, Jerone Young wrote:
> Another issue (this time I'll actually put it)..
>
>          If you place the Dictionary app on the Gnome Panel it crashes
> when I log out on X86_64 Fedora. I'm not sure if this is happening on
> i386.

Jerone, could you please do two things to make other people's lives
easier when reading your mail?

  1. Delete whatever previous text you don't need. Quoting the full text
of the previous message is wasteful, and makes the entire rest of the
list wade through pages of unnecessary stuff.

  2. After trimming the previous text to keep only what you really need
for context or response, post your response at the bottom. That way the
answer follows the question, or your response follows the original
comment.

Thanks,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>