Yum and up2date repositories for FC3rc3 ?

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 30 14:53:06 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-29 at 21:16 +0200, Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:
> fre, 29.10.2004 kl. 21.06 skrev Kim Lux:
> > Are there special repositories for rc3 or do we use the rawhide
> > repositories ?
> >
> > How many people are testing rc3 ?
>
> DONT TOP POST!!! PLEASE create a new thread (hit "new", not reply). This
> is *really* annoying for people who use threaded mail viewers (such as
> Evolution (control+T), the archive or about every mailer around...) -
> they like to see things like the main post, and then the replies like
> branches from this post. When you top post, your post look like one of
> those branches.
>
> This also has a negative effect to you, because if you dont care about
> bugzilla, frankly you dont care if somebody replies that it broken. You
> just check read, read, read... until they not longer are glowing bold
> anymore.
>
> Get it?
>
> DONT TOP POST!!!

Dude-

A piece of advice...get outside in the sun for a little bit.

I don't like thread hijacking and top posting much either, but GEEEZZ!

Breathe in...breath out...repeat.

--
Cheers,
Trey

Humor is the only test of gravity, and gravity of humor; for a subject
which will not bear raillery is suspicious, and a jest which will not
bear serious examination is false wit.
-- Aristotle

10:51am up 3 days 11:40, 2 users, load average: 0.26, 0.29, 0.33
Linux salamander 2.6.8-20041025161453-default #1 Mon Oct 25 16:14:53 UTC
2004 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux