bash still clobbering history in FC3RC5

Paul Iadonisi pri.rhl3 at iadonisi.to
Sun Oct 31 02:05:44 UTC 2004

  I thought there was a bug filed about bash clobbering some of it's
history, but I can't find it.  Anyhow, I'm finding that some commands in
my bash history get clobbered, usually after searching, editing, and
re-executing a command.  It's hard to reproduce, though.  Anyone else
seeing this?  Someone have a bugzilla reference?  It may need
re-opening.
--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator