Nice, but a problem

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 00:33:54 UTC 2004

Hi,

Well, I've done the upgrade proper from rawhide (lots of updates) to new
drives, clean install and everything else.

It works well and looks healthy.

Only one problem : system-config-soundcard won't work. All I get is...

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/system-config-soundcard/system-config-soundcard.py",
line 46, in ?
    app = soundcard.childWindow()
  File "/usr/share/system-config-soundcard/soundcard.py", line 87, in
__init__
    self.device, self.module, self.maker, self.model =
self.soundcardBackend.getData(card)
  File "/usr/share/system-config-soundcard/soundcardBackend.py", line
98, in getData
    maker, model = string.split(description, "|")
ValueError: unpack list of wrong size

Incase it's me, I'll wait before putting it into bugzilla.

TTFN

Paul
--
Homer: Donut?
Lisa: No, thanks. Do you have any fruit?