bacula (which repository)

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at firebox.com
Thu Sep 23 12:47:12 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 13:15, Harry Putnam wrote:
> Douglas Furlong <douglas.furlong at firebox.com> writes:
>
> >> The sourceforge src.rpm of bacula seems to have spec.file problems I
> >> don't know how to fix... so looking for something already packaged
> >> that will work on FC[2/3].
> > Have you seen this URL?
> >
> > http://www.fedoratracker.org/
>
> No I hadn't... nice but it turns up goose eggs for bacula and I'm
> pretty sure one of the extras repos has it.  Google doesn't know about
> it though.

I know (should have mentioned it didn't have it) however, thought it may
be of interest just in case you hadn't.

> > Any reason why you have posted this to the test list?
>
> I thought it would be obvious its a test machine.
Funnily enough, I never went to the telepathy class at school, thought
I'd give it a miss for telekinesis, figured it would help me in my
ambitions to be come a sloth.

--
Douglas Furlong
Systems Administrator