Bacula dependancy of libc5 --whatprovides no clue

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Thu Sep 23 20:40:44 UTC 2004

Michal Jaegermann <michal at harddata.com> writes:

> So if a driver script in a form of a spec file does that,
> or something similar, for you (among various other things, of
> course) this is an earth shattering difference?  Well ..., ok.

Not sure why you're having such a time with this.
It seems self evident to me that a build controled by me with basic
build tools is something different than what some else put in an rpm
spec file.  Fisr off... mine is likely to be very amatuerish.

Thanks for your priceless input on this.  It really bailed me out
today ... I  .. I feel all clean and new... or something.  And if they
ever organize a hall a fame for helpfull posters I'm nominating you.
..
Nope don't try to stop me... you really deserve it.