Problems with Dell M60 laptop

Simon Sedgwick sedge at vtr.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 09:38:46 UTC 2004

Just installed FC3t2 and I'm having all kinds of strange issues:

1, Machine is a 2GHz Pentium-M, in the messages log you can see it keeps
adjusting the clock speed between 1.4G and 2G.

2, The broadcom network card (which is now auto detected) run's like a
dog.

3, I want to install the linuxant driver so I can get my Wi-Fi card to
work (works with FC1) but how to I go about compiling a 16k stack????

4, Nvidia's driver causing issues too, I don't get any error messages in
the logs but the screen goes black for a second and then comes back.

Simon