mount not paying attention

Andrew cmkrnl at speakeasy.net
Sat Sep 25 13:21:54 UTC 2004

Hi Scott,

No, you are not the only one with this happening. Its the
gnome-volume-manager doing it. There is a discussion over on the Utopia
List about this
"[Utopia] gvm mounting too much at startup"
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/utopia-list/2004-September/msg00009.html
There is a patch (2nd message) for g-v-m which you could use to fix it,
but I don't know if that will be included as a released fix.

Andrew