could openoffice.org-i18n be seperated into languages, or language groups.

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Mon Sep 27 02:18:35 UTC 2004

openoffice.org-i18n is huge, so it got me wondering, could this package
be separated into individual languages to try and minimize the size of
the download.

I would guess that for most people they only need a single language, or
a couple of languages at most, so having to download 115MB of package
just to get a couple of languages seems excessive, especially if an
update is issued.

Would this be possible?  And should I file a bug proposing this (I
appreciate that this may not be actioned before FC3, but I still think
it's worth it in the future.)

Rodd

--
>From the pain come the dream