Openoffice rpm

Richard Houston rhouston at rlhc.net
Tue Sep 28 17:54:08 UTC 2004

Thanks for your input.

I have done this but all it really give me is the redhat openoffice splash
screen. The fonts are still the stock openoffice the the icons are the
stock ones with a black back ground behind them. Did I miss something or
do we need to move the fonts and icons some ware?

Regards,
| Richard Houston                  .^.     |
| R.L.H.  Consulting               /V\     |
| E-Mail  <rhouston at rlhc.net>    /(   )\   |
| WWW     <www.rlhc.net>          ^^-^^    |