fc3t2 - a hard lockup of system during use

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Wed Sep 29 12:13:58 UTC 2004

Iv'e seen such things when using systems with a... questionable hard
drive. In other words my laptop.

But then i always find a lot of "DMA reset sucsess" "CRC checksum error"
etc right before the whole system comes crashing down. In a very
garbeled log file...

(ex. it may not say "DMA reset sucsess" but instead "DRMA restet
rucess"...)

Kyrre