Is it possible to make Fedora load faster?

luya at jpopmail.com luya at jpopmail.com
Sat Apr 2 23:15:03 UTC 2005

Hi,

this is a question I receive froom some Fedora Core 3 users. After they have tried Ubuntu, they complained about the 'slow speed' of Fedora. Their major complain are the number of seriveces enabled by default event though they choose to do desktop installation. Another complain I heard are the memory on which they use Ubuntu (once again) to be efficient. How should I respend on that kind of question?