Bulid an Iso was: Re: Any place to get FC4T2 a little early?

Frank Sander FrankSanderDo at vodafone.de
Mon Apr 11 20:14:24 UTC 2005

Colin Charles wrote:

>On Sun, 2005-04-10 at 13:08 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>

>>>There is a respin done everyday.  It is called rawhide, and on good
>>>days you can install it from scratch.
>>>

>>i'm sorry, maybe i just never noticed -- does rawhide actually include
>>new ISO images as well respun on a daily basis?  news to me.
>>

>Rawhide is installable daily (using boot.iso) from nfs/ftp/http and
>iirc, hard disk even
>
>And you _can_ roll ISOs yourself if need be

Hi folks,

only a question from a dummy :-)

Iwould like to build an FC3 iso containing the actual rpms and (most
important) booting with an actual kernel.
This is to get one of my PC running wich it does not with with the FC3
DVD ISO becaus of the old kernel.

How can I build an CD or DVD iso?

See you
Frank