RELEASE-NOTES-en

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:18:17 UTC 2005

On Apr 12, 2005 7:09 AM, Rodd Clarkson <rodd at clarkson.id.au> wrote:
> So, does this need to be addressed, or is there something wonky with my
> copy of wget?  ;-]

"some" versions of wget have a problem.. there have been efforts to
patch wget to support lfs.
You didn't tell us which version of wget package you were using. If it
was a rawhide version, it may very well be patched. I do not know if
the latest wget package for fc2 and fc3 are patched for large file
support, the changelog in the wget package in rawhide shows the patch
was added then disabled then repatched again in the fc3 timeframe but
I haven't personally tested it.

-jef