some music would be great

Frank Sander FrankSanderDo at vodafone.de
Tue Apr 12 21:44:40 UTC 2005

Thanks for xmms I have a CD playing some music now.
but as always I have some new trouble:

what ever I do I can not control the volume.
I am running gnome and the volume control there only is able to switch
of the music via the pcm switch.
I can do on master or CD or what ever slider I want. only PCM switch is
working.

what di I do wrong?

see you
Frank