yum update fails, looking for "libpq.so.3"

Ryan James rjames at csulb.edu
Wed Apr 13 23:04:56 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 17:52 -0400, Richard Ramson wrote:

> Should we wait till tomorrow hoping someone fixes the problem or do we
> know someone is actively working on it????  I guess if tomorrow comes
> and goes and the problem is not fixed I will have my answer.  :)

well, either those packages were just not rebuilt in time to be pushed
onto the server this morning and so they'll be there tomorrow, or it was
noticed that they needed to be updated so were pushed to be rebuilt
today, or they haven't been noticed at redhat yet and they won't be in
tomorrow at which time we bugzilla it so they do know.