FC4t2 no good without LILO

Guy Fraser guy at incentre.net
Thu Apr 14 22:09:45 UTC 2005

Well put.

Should I get credit for doing it?

That aside, would it come out at the same time FC4 is released
or do I have to pause my installation until it is released, so
that I can boot my machine once the install has finished.

Sorry, but I have be disappointed submitting software to
Redhat a couple of times. I now only support the original
software developers directly. If you are able to assure
me that attitudes have changed, I may reconsider it in
the future.

PS Where else have I seen your posts :
Cistron Radius
PostgreSQL
or maybe
FreeRadius

Those are the main areas I have helped in, but I have also
helped with sendmail and qpopper.