rawhide report: 20050415 changes

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sat Apr 16 02:48:38 UTC 2005

nodata wrote:
>>Does this mean up2date will finally be able to update rpm's other than
>>kernel packages????? I can't wait to get home to try it out.  :)
>

> Doesn't WFM. The Forward button still doesn't work :/

up2date-4.4.14-2

Adding a package that is available to the excusions list, then selecting
the package until after you proceed to the next screen allows the
ability to select packages other than on times that the kernel s
available for update. I deselected the exception that I added and then
was able to update the bind related packages. It would be decent if
up2date would work as designed in earlier times though.

Jim

--
Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.