my fedora4test2 can't input anything!

Leon Ho llch at redhat.com
Fri Apr 22 08:39:34 UTC 2005

Hi,

It is a test version for the upcoming version. If you try the package IIIMF on
the latest rawhide it should be better. There are whole bunch of bugs that
are fixed.

Thanks for giving it some tests. Feel free to post bugs against it s that
problems will be resolved by the final FC release.

Cheers,
Leon