END OF DISCUSSION: Grub is inadequate without Lilo for backup

Guy Fraser guy at incentre.net
Mon Apr 25 18:12:39 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-24-04 at 14:10 -0400, Ken Nordquist wrote:
> Michael,
> You are ass/u/me-ing that Mr. Fraser is motivated to actually do
> something or particiapte.  Mr. Fraser is another "dime a dozen" whiner.
> They have plenty of time and energy to complain about the injustices of
> the world, but have little time and energy to actively and
> constructively participate.  I have no doubt Mr. Fraser has never heard
> the phrase "if one is not part of the solution, one is part of the problem."
>
> In this case, it is not a bad thing that Mr. Fraser does not
> participate...  That would mean the rest of us would be subjected to
> further exposure to him and whatever project he became involved in would
> grind to a slow halt.  The only thing worse than being personally or
> professionally involved with Mr. Fraser would to actually be Mr.
> Fraser.  For that, I have pity for him.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ken Nordquist
You have no idea.

Many months ago when I was trying to get help all I got was LILO
is not supported, and a couple of suggestions to search the archives
and submit bugzilla reports.

I have been very professional in all my dealings outside this
issue, and in the real world I have an exemplary reputation. I
am quite sure that with your unflinching disregard for any
fact, that you are in fact the unprofessional whiner. It's just
you are on the side that has support for your position, and I am
not. Just because your side is supported does not mean it is
right or just. You personally have trashed many people on this
list for attempting to suggest anything you disagree with.

If this list and the people on this list acted with an iota of
professionalism, I would have never had force this issue to the
front.

Had you not written this message, I was more than willing to
have taken the lumps I have already been given, and was moving
to provide constructive assistance. I will agree to not be
disagreeable, and expect the same from you.

Sincerely
Mr. Fraser