On the broken dependency list

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Sat Dec 17 07:03:35 UTC 2005

Jesse Keating (jkeating at j2solutions.net) said:
> As for signing packages, I do believe they are signed.

Generally, in rawhide, packages are signed as follows:

Key 4F2A6FD2:
 If they are directly inherited from:
 - the previous major release
 - updates for the previous major release

Key 30C9ECF8:
 If they are directly inherited from:
 - a test release
 - test updates for the previous major release (shouldn't happen)

Packages that don't fall into these categories will not be signed.

(Historically, there have been packages signed with DB42A60E, the
Red Hat key, as well. We're working on making sure this won't
happen again.)

Bill