Yum doesn't seem to be working.

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Thu Feb 3 13:41:44 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 07:40 -0500, Paul Nasrat wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 10:43:16PM +1100, Rodd Clarkson wrote:
> > Each time I use yum, it goes through all the motions, but isn't
> > installing the rpms.
>

> > unsigned package gnome-applets-2.9.5-1.i386.rpm
>
> Check what your repo file has set for gpgcheck, for rawhide this often
> needs to be 0.

Yeah, I know of such discussion, but I'd looked into the
fedora-devel.repo file and it didn't even have gpgcheck, so I assumed it
was off by default.  (It's always bad to assume)

I've put it in now and we'll see how it goes.  It had been working until
recently (without the gpgcheck option in the file), so I also assumed
that something might have gone wrong with yum.

Rodd
--
>From the pain come the dream
>From the dream come the vision