openoffice.org 1.9.73 testing rpms

Balint Cristian rezso at rdsor.ro
Wed Feb 9 15:19:09 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 09 February 2005 17:06, Justin Conover wrote:
> Same thing but x86_64 for me :D

stop, read this first:

http://blog.janik.cz/archives/2005-01-23T11_34_01.html

64bit is not yet fully implemented in OO1/2, but can give a try/help to test debug it.

I think Dan Williams @RH know better this issue status, probably he is working on.

But, indeed a ppc build can be exist too of caolan src.rpm :) I would love it too on my ibook :)