Fixing an Anaconda Hang

I have a USB 2.0 card reader from Radio Shack.
It hangs the Fedora Core 3 installer.
Once installed, it works (at least the top slot does - I haven't tried the lower)

During install, the usb mass storage driver loads, and then then the installer hangs when it tries to load it again.

What information do I need to get from the device to provide to open an appropriate bugzilla to fix it, hopefully for Core 4?