Fedora Core 3 Rootkit

This may seem like an odd request, but I am doing a masters thesis on SELinux and I’m using Fedora Core 3 as a test platform. One of the areas I am trying to test are additional uses for SELinux (beyond the obvious “securing a system”). I’m looking for a rootkit or other known vulnerability that is known to install on a base FC3 system. I’m trying to find out if SELinux can be used in assured secure recovery ops. Any ideas?  Thanks!

Alex Ackerman

alex darkhonor com

School email: ackermal jmu edu