RE: FC 3 and Kernel Lock or Hang

I mext tried changing inittab runlevel to 3 and rebooted.

At the text login I did as a regular user.

startx gave my my usual desktop.

Then I selected "lock screen', the screen immediately went blank and the
keyboard froze.  Took a power recycle to reboot.

Went back to runlevel 5, rebooted, changed screensaver to the blank screen
and am waiting for the next keyboard freeze event (not, I continue to hope).

-Tom Browder