FC 3 Kernel 727 X Display and Keyboard Lockup

I'm going back to 722 kernel since 727 X freezes display and keyboard
randomly.

I've tried dispabling xscreensaver but no change.

I also got two oops in a row before giving up.  (I didn't see any capture of
info after reboot, do I need to pass a kernel option to trap that info? Or?)

-Tom Browder