Re: Any danger from these ports?

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 12:32 -0500, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> Maybe its only reasonable to protect ssh by default?  [...]
> I'm fine with incremental changes that turn this on for only
> ssh by default if this is the most reasonable compromise.

Off the top of my head, the only service where I immediately *want* to
turn it on is SSH. However, running through other services in my head
(FTP, SMTP, POP/IMAP, NTP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, and databases primarily), I
cannot think of any other services where this would be a good thing.

So I would say, only SSH.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz simpaticus com>