up2date(-gnome?) glitches across an ssh (-Y) connection

My rawhide install of 2005.01.09 was out-of-sync so I fired up an ssh
connection from my FC3 gnome-terminal session and ran /usr/bin/up2date
(after pointing /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources to my local mirror.)

The "initial configuration" screen of up2date contained "black
rectangles" (trash bitmaps) instead of checkboxes for practically all
the select options.  The main "Package Selection" screen had a trash
bitmap instead of a checkbox for the "select all packages" option; the
package selection checkboxes were okay.

I filed a low priority bugzilla for this, (#144744)

--
G.Wolfe Woodbury     `- -'
RHCT                   U