A couple of problems

Hi,

I'm trying to get cpuspeed to work on my laptop and all it gives me is

Error: Could not open file for
writing: /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_govenor

If I try to create a directory to take me up to the cpufreq/ part, I get
an access denied error, even as su!

I have a USB Wireless card which uses the prism2 chipset (so I use the
linux-wlan-ng software). This is not currently happy with the rawhide
kernel. Is there any way that support for this prism chipset can be
incorporated into the kernel either through a recompile or by asking the
kernel people nicely?

TTFN

Paul
--
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"
- Life of Brian, Monty Python