Re: FC3 can no longer successfully burn CDs]

On 01/16/2005 08:19:44 AM, Fulko Hew wrote:

a) I use a screensaver called "Euphoria" an OpenGL, fairly CPU intensive application.

Not sure what Euphoria is part of - but yeah, I always disable screenaver when burning, or what doing something very cpu heavy and long (ie transcoding video)

It has just become habit for me -

xscreensaver-command -exit
cdrecord options file