Redhat, not participating in Tsunami relief.

This were just my observation, I tried a Google site search on tsunami
aid relief on Redhat, and blogs.redhat.com. And also I tried Oracle, I
could not see any pages about tsunami aid.

I know it's just a volunteer participation, this is not a force to
make contributions or aid. It's just... SCO, Apple and Microsoft have
one in their website.