Re: Hardware upgrade & FC3?

Arangel Angov wrote:

Pedro Fernandes Macedo wrote:

I already did that trick once.. Replacing a motherboard ECS k7vta3 (via kt333 chipset) with an asus a7n8x (nforce 2).
At that time , I think I was using FC2. All the necessary stuff was reconfigured automatically by kudzu..

Everything went fine. Kudzu detected everything without problems.

Thanks.

Arangel

I'm glad to read this thread. I had the same question.

Dwaine