Re: newest gimp won't run

seth vidal <skvidal phy duke edu> writes:

> dependencies being solved does not, in any way, guarantee that the
> program will run w/o problems.

Not sure why you felt a need to make such a comment.
I didn't suggest it did.  No mention of guarantees whatever.

Not showing any dependancy errors should be a good indicator the
probram won't break due to dependancy problems. I don't know if this
is even dependency related.  That is what I was asking.