Re: More NetworkManager related update problems

> Ok, thanks for the insight.
> I'll do that also from now on.  I understand that the load for the
> developers is great, and we need to do our home work a bit better.
> What is the protocol to posting to the test list?  Is it after a bug has
> been filed?  Or looked for and not found?

I always tend to post to -test only if I've gone through bugzilla and
found nothing. If I do find the bug then I only post to let people know
that it's in bugzilla and to not bitch about it on this list. If I don't
find the bug, then I file it and then post here to let people know it's
been filed.

-sv