New testing kernel. 2.6.10-1.727_FC3

Rodd Clarkson r-list at clarkson.id.au
Wed Jan 5 01:40:31 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 18:16 -0500, Dave Jones wrote:

> No doubt it accidentally brings along new regressions,
> so please, jump on it for a while, and once the worst
> bits are shaken out, I'll push this out as an update.

Downloaded and installed with rpm -i

On boot-up I get to Initializing Hardware and then get a kernel panic.

The message says:

Initializing hardware... Storage networkKernel panic - not syncying:
sound/pci/es1968.c:885 spin_lock(sound/pci/es1968.c:ddfab06c) already
locked by sound/pci/es1968.c/1811

Anything else I can tell (or send) you to solve this?

Rodd

--
>From the pain come the dream
>From the dream come the vision