Laptop mousepad with latest X-org

Hi,

I'm going to have to drop down to the previous version of X as there is something up with the current one - the mouse pad on my Toshiba Satellite Pro A10 is up the wall!. It selects somethings, doesn't react to patting the pad to emulate a click and is generally all over the place.

Not sure what component to file a bugzilla against on this one - any clues folks?

TTFN

Paul