Re: openoffice

On Sat, 2005-01-29 at 03:44 -0800, Dan Hollis wrote:
> Or delay FC4 till oo2.0 is released...

OO2 is hugely important to some subset of the Fedora-using population,
the type involved in office or admin work rather than devel or code. If
the time difference is not too large (in my eyes, anything over 30 days)
I would definitely suggest that we delay FC4 to wait for OO2.

Alternately, we could include the OO2-beta9999 last-one-before-final and
then update to the final 2.0 when available. But please, please, please
let's have OO2 in FC4. The office users of FC4 everywhere will bless
you!

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz simpaticus com>