Setting up a DNS server

Hi,

Anyone know of any easy to follow instructions of setting up a DNS
server under FC? I'm doing it all from the terminal, so no fancy GUI
interface stuff allowed ;-)

TTFN

Paul
--
"I don't know how World War III will be fought, but I do know World War
IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein