Strange networking problem

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Jul 20 16:14:05 UTC 2005

Hi,

My router is working fine and my broadband connection seems okay.
Problem is this. If I use firefox, getting pages can be hideously slow.
Trying to do an svn checkout is painful from a terminal window and I am
getting resolution problems when trying to do a yum update (run out of
mirrors error). If I try to ping I am getting 100% loss, yet emails can
come and go without a problem!

Has any ideas what on earth is going on? I'm using rawhide on a box last
updated 2 days ago.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Some people will do anything for a woman in uniform" - The Doctor -
Unregenerate (Big Finish audio)