What's happened to Firefox and Moz?

Brian Millett bmillett at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 01:10:44 UTC 2005

Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Prior to the update today, both were lovely and stable. I can't keep
> either of them up for more than a minute or so with out them dying
> silently.

I can not browse any pages from newsforge.com anymore.  Just as the page
loads, firefox crashes.  The main page loads ok, but any stories just
kill it.  No error message, nothing.  Just dies.  So I use mozilla for now.

--
Brian Millett - [ Delenn and Lennier, "All Alone in the Night"]
"Lennier, listen to me. The council holds me in disfavor right now. I