Re: Upgrading from RH9 to FC4t3: Success

Paul Dickson wrote:
Last Wednesday I upgraded my files server at home from RH9 to FC4t3.
Overall, the process took about 6 hours, due mostly because of the switch
in IMAP packages.  My LVM volumes came along easily, I manually converted
them to LVM2 after upgrading the system so I could add a 80GB HD to the
volume group.

A minor question:

What's the best method of moving the old E-mail from /var/spool/mail/* to
the cyrus-imapd folders?

Thanks for the good work that made the upgrade mostly trivial.

	-Paul

Question.

Is the SELINUX working properly? I ask this as I want to move to FC4 next month but concerned about SELINUX as well as other major changes from FC1. Heck I still find problems from the move from RH8 to FC1 today. :)

--
Robin Laing