Can't seem to file BZ record

Wayne Johnson wdtj at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 04:00:59 UTC 2005

I tried to file a BZ record for an error I'm getting with yum update.  After hitting submit, I get a about:blank page, but I don't see my records out there.  Cockpit error or is there a problem somewhere?

The BZ was about the error:
Error: Missing Dependency: libijs.so()(64bit) is needed by package gimp-print
When attempting to update a fc4test3 system.

---
Wayne Johnson,             | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003             | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis