yum update errors

Tim Taranov ttaranov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 03:45:22 UTC 2005

probably...I thought I was prepared enough to handle the pre-final
test build (that update problem was just an icing) - and unfortunately
for myself I think I put the bar a little too high - (and obviously
this in turn also lowered my expectation of the final fc4 build and
the rest of related product lines).  maybe I'll be pleasantly
surprised come June 13 - but then again, quite possibly not. Anyway,
this starts sounding like a rant, so I'll end it here.

over