Upgrade to FC4 final?

Daniel Gonzalez dgonzo at optonline.net
Thu Jun 9 01:34:19 UTC 2005

Whew!

Jeff, thanks for the guidance. I really ought to read the rpm man page a
couple of times. I've been using Slackware and FreeBSD for so long, I've
forgotten how powerful and informative 'rpm' can be if you know how to
use it properly.

<hand_over_heart>
I promise not to waste any developer time should my computer crash due
to an unsuccessful upgrade and/or pilot error.
</hand_over_heart>

Actually, everything is sounding like more trouble than it's worth. I'll
burn the isos anyway.

thanks
dan gonzalez