rhn-applet can't talk to development repo

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at astute-systems.com
Thu Jun 16 23:21:45 UTC 2005

Hi, All, Sean,

The problem is that the RHN applet is looking for a "headers" directory
under $ARCH ( $ARCH == your architecture). In this directory there is
information about all the packages that appear in "rawhide". I have also
had this problem, but gathered that while FC4 is being released and
sorted out, that most of the "development/time" is going there. ( i.e if
someone with better knowledge know that do tell :))

Regards,

Peter Tiggerdine