FC5 Wishlist

Daniel Roesen dr at cluenet.de
Mon Jun 20 17:56:52 UTC 2005

On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 01:45:06PM -0400, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On 6/20/05, Daniel Roesen <dr at cluenet.de> wrote:
> > Hm? Where's the problem of doing a query against product Fedora Core,
> > severity "enhancement" and status not CLOSED or RESOLVED?
>
> You mean this crap?

Time to go thru them and clean up you mean?

> http://tinyurl.com/akh8t

Please post real direct URLs.

> 711 bugs found.    I'm really not sure 711 different enhancement
> request make for a reasonable size list from which to really gain any
> sort of feel as to what the important items for near term focus are
> going to be.

That's what tracker bugs are for.

Do you think Wikis where arbitrary dudes can edit around how they feel
as long as they do have an account are anywhere better? There's no
priorization too. But Bugzilla filings have the advantage that you have
all discussion on one idea in ONE place and people can easily track the
RFEs they are interested in (and take part in discussion or testing).

Regards,
Daniel