what are the rpm nvidia drivers

Caleb Warta cyberhawkusa at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 01:00:18 UTC 2005

i installed the last nvidia driver through copying files over one at a time
so the nvidia installer wont remove the old installs

i dont know were to get the rpm version thats why i started this email but
not one person that has replied has ansered the question were the heck do i
get the rpm version

my other question is how can i boot to a vga mode to install the nvidia
drivers through the installer with fc4t3