Re: kde 3.4rc1 working?

Lars wrote:

hello

anyone have the kde 3.4rc1 update from rawhide working?
for me there are a lot of problems, like windows not refreshing, konqueror
constantly crashing, windows snap to the left when dragged and stick there,
etc. etc.
had to downgrade qt to see something from the gui at all.
basically its unusable for me at this time.
maybe this comes from the transition to gcc-4.
would like to hear if this is the behaviour for others too.

there's a bug in the current gcc-4.0.0-0.30 in fc4, which miscompiled qt/kde code.
It will be fixed in the next rebuild.

Than